This project is big and you don’t want to lose track of time. You may be able to do some tasks at home as well as in class which will help you to get everything done.
You will need to:
- Produce a detailed plan with a start date and end date.
- Identify all the tasks and subtasks which you will have to complete.
- Order these tasks into a logical and sensible structure.
- Allocate a sensible amount of time for each task.
- Decide how much will be done in class and how much will be done outside of it.
- Have checkpoints and time put aside for reviewing and amending the tasks you complete.
- Obtain feedback from test users on the effectiveness of your plan.
You must present your original plan as well as explanations for any changes that you make.