Behind the scenes
This section of the DiDA companion website allows teachers to access the files which have been used in the creation of this website. Along with database files and Dreamweaver style sheets, there is also an interactive tutorial which explains how you can access the source code for this website. Further documents can be placed on this page at the request of teachers. Please use the feedback page to request further documents that you would like added to this section.
The following cascading style sheets were created in Dreamweaver, but should be usable in any HTML editor by anyone with a knowledge of style sheets.
- dida.css - main stylesheet
- eportfolio.css - used for E-portfolio section of site
- ie_boardworks.css - used to fix display bugs in Internet Explorer
- info.css - used for DiDA section of the site
- spb.css - used for SPB section of the site
- storyboard.css - used for storyboard section of E-portfolio
This database file (zipped) is designed to be opened with Microsoft Access.